Greenway Self Park
401 N Clark / 60 W Kinzie, Chicago, IL
- 150,000 SF
- 15,000 SF Typical Floorplate
- 10 Stories
- Built 2009
- Parking, Retail/ Restaurant
About the Building
Greenway Self Park is a joint venture of Friedman Properties and The Myron C Warshauer Development Company. Chicago's first earth-friendly parking garage, Greenway is proud of their eco-friendly practices, including: energy-generating wind turbines, a green roof and rainwater cisterns for irrigation, high-efficiency glass, recycling programs, energy-efficient lighting, electric car charging stations, Zipcar and Enterprise CarShare vehicles, tips for greener living in the lobbies, and use of local and sustainable building materials during the construction process.
The garage is located on the corner of Clark and Kinzie streets, providing much needed parking in the River North neighborhood as well as 14,000 SF of retail space on ground level. The building is home to RPM Steak, Chase Bank and Epic Burger.
For information about the parking garage, please visit www.greenwayselfpark.com.
Features and Amenities
- Located in River North
- Secure building with 24 hour staff on site and 24-hour surveillance
- Home to RPM Steak and Epic Burger
- Tenant-controlled HVAC
- Surrounded by award-winning restaurants and high-end retail
- Steps from the Loop, Merchandise Mart and Michigan Avenue