59-61 W Hubbard

Chicago, IL

59-61 W Hubbard exterior
  • 19,750 SF
  • Various Floorplates
  • 3 Stories
  • Built 1873/ Renovated 1999
  • Office, Retail

About the Building

59-61 W Hubbard was built in 1873, immediately following the Fire of 1871, by cheese merchants George Neumeister and Balthasar Klor, who conducted their business one block away on Kinzie Street. Despite later alterations, the finely incised stonework and decorative sheet metal cornice of this double loft building still recall the best traditions of the 1870s commercial architecture.

Today the building is home to Paris Club and Studio Paris, Ramen-san and office tenants.

Features and Amenities

  • Located in River North
  • Owner managed
  • Secure building with Sentex security system and 24-hour surveillance
  • Excellent access to public transportation
  • Ample public parking nearby
  • High ceilings
  • Skylights on the third floor
  • Tenant-controlled HVAC
  • Operable windows
  • One passenger elevator and one freight elevator
  • Home to Paris Club, Studio Paris and Ramen-san
  • Surrounded by award-winning restaurants and high-end retail
  • Equally accessible to the Loop, Merchandise Mart and Michigan Avenue
  • 59-61 West Hubbard exterior
  • Exterior of 59-61 W Hubbard
  • Exterior of 59-61 West Hubbard

Available Spaces

Fully Leased

Icon for Properties 59-61 W Hubbard, Chicago Icon for Restaurants Restaurants Icon for Retail Retail Icon for Hotels Hotels Icon for Events Events Icon for Parking Parking

Leasing Info

Brian Chernett

Director of Leasing
Phone Number: 

Carolyn W. Kessler

Assistant Director of Leasing
Phone Number: